Wed, 03 Jun|
Level 2 builds on the foundational understanding received earlier. Students will graduate from the basic nouns to verbs and verbal applications in the Quran. The key fearture of this level is the Introduction to morphology (sarf) where the student immerses into the deep nuances of the Arabic marvel
Time & Location
03 Jun 2020, 12:30
About the event
- Sarf is the study of word structure, roots and patterns. By the end of the course one will develop an in-depth understanding of verb and noun structures and how to derive words from a 3 letter root.
- Level 2 consists of 20 lessons.
- Each class is held twice a week. (Thu & Fri. 12:30)
- Each lesson is 2 hours long
- All lessons are recorded live and are interactive.
- Incase you miss the lesson: Recorded class will be provided to registered students (upon request) for a short period of time to cover their missed lesson
Join the course